Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Drugs

I seemed to have developed a fungal outbreak on my arm and elsewhere. So I went to the pharmacy (my ride was in a hurry), and hastily tried to get anti-fungal cream. I grabbed two bottles of different things and left. One bottle was nice ciclopirox olamine anti-fungal. Great. I looked up the other bottle: Scabies cream. Not only that, but it was lindane cream, which is a known carcinogen and has not been made/sold in the US since 1976. I am not using this cream. Despite our annoyance with drugs, at least we don’t have to worry about things like this with the FDA in place.

This weekend we went to do a hash run at a beach. We sailed over 10 miles out to an island to exercise, then came back to have drinks and food and spend the night. I will try to include pictures.

No comments: